COLD FEED BIN
CWMF’s cold feed systems are designed to withstand the harsh elements of an HMA facility. We offer portable, stationary and skid-mounted systems. Our structural integrity is second to none.
We have also kept you, the user in mind. Our stationary and skid-mounted lines are designed with the ability to add bins to an existing line. With this ever changing industry, it has become a common occurrence.
Our unique feeder belt mount design allows for belt removal/replacement without requiring you to remove the feeder. If your preference is vulcanized or mechanical splices, these can be premade and installed in a fraction of the time compared to traditional designs. We also offer a wrap drive system on the collector belt. This eliminates the over-hung load of traditional drive set-ups and keeps the drive near the ground allowing maintenance to be done safely.
- 1/4″ bin wall construction
- 10′ x 14′ & 10′ x 16′ are the standard sizes
- 60 degree sloped walls minimize build-up
- Adjustable slide gates to allow accurate metering
- Self-relieving throats allow for proper flow of material
- Multiple options are available upon request